Click Here

wow - there's a whole new crowd in here!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Tider X on June 03, 2004 at 17:38:38:

mopar and shooter and simon and bandit and traffic and zone...

this place is either the best kept secret on TI or it's like the nerd table in the high school cafeteria. either one works for me!

so what are you guys doing? what do we talk about here? videos, i guess, huh? do they have to be alabama videos or could we talk about, like, you know, "adult" videos? just kidding - who would want to talk about those.

what about video games? is that a subset of the video family? do they have to have alabama in them? anyone like halo? this is a lot of fun in here. you guys are my new best friends.

do posts on the video exchange have a half-life? i see some from '02 that are still on here. if i died in 2 years, this post could be my last official communication to the outside world. i feel like i should say something profound. oh well, can't think of anything.

well, listen guys, it's been great getting to know you all, but i think the time has come to go our separate ways. things just haven't been the same lately. it's not you - it's me. we can still be friends, right? it's just, the quad and i have a history. sure she's been a little wild lately, but i'm going to give her another chance. you understand, right? it's just, there's a lot of history there, and i don't want to lead you on. thanks for being so understanding, video exchange. if i haven't found a forum by the time i'm 35, you can be my backup forum, okay?

so long,

X

A Selected Book from Amazon.com:
Strive to Excel : The Will and Wisdom of Vince Lombardi
Other selections.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Username:
Password:
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):